Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Hello again my faithful readers! Thanks for checking back on my latest happenings! I hope everybody had a wonderful Thanksgiving, as for I, this is a season in which I have been truly blessed. Many of you maybe wondering why I have not left for NYC yet, well it's coming, just now is not the proper time. 
I have been getting swamped with lots of great opportunities, in Denver, tho, and it's hard to imagine that January and February are booked already! This month my photos with Sahsha Hoffman graced pages of Fashion Models Magazine, thanks to the
 help of Ryan and Marcus... of course, in putting together a truly unique editorial spread! Just in a few weeks I am looking forward to working with Charlie Price, some of y-
ou may know him as fabulous talent on Sheer Genius. These photos are for a competition in which Charlie enters every year, Hair Stylist of The year, and has won it twice in a row! I must say that I am very thankful for him choosing me to help take on this project! Looks for those photos later on in an issue of 303 magazine!
Also another wonderful thing...although it happened a while ago (just haven't spoken about it yet). I received a very late Christmas present (yep from last year) from my extremely close friend and once co-worker (more like boss) Heather Willman. When I opened the present I found out that it was a very sleek book by Randee St. Nicholas (whom I worked for in LA). This book, 21 Nights, is a photographic editorial of Prince during his O2 tour in London. Heather and I, as well as many many other hard working individuals, spent countless of hours editing, and organizing photos for this book to be released  as early as possible. If you so happen to pick up this book flip to the back... and look under production... yep that's right... my name is right there! THANKS HEATHER!

Anyways! Thanks again for checking back I am sure there will be lots more after the holidays are over! I will be thinking of everybody while I waste away on the beaches of Mexico for New Years!

Happy Holidays!

No comments: