Saturday, October 18, 2008

Graduation!

Hey Everybody!

Well, it's final, I graduated from the Art Institute of Colorado on September 26th! At Graduation I received Portfolio Par Excellence- which is best portfolio from my graduating class. This was definitely an honor, especially since I was up against some pretty talented photographers. I would like to thank Paul Weinrauch for all the hard work and the amazing prints that were created for my Book! Please visit Paul's website at www.weinrauchphotography.com. Also a special thanks to Mia, who created and put together a fabulous black leather portfolio.  Mia worked hard, especially since I gave her the tough task of fold out pages (which she did beautifully!). Please visit Mia's site at www.photo-mia.com

Thanks so much!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

your welcome! and Thanks! Your images were amazing and loved printing them!